Frequently Asked Questions
Compliance and Internal Audit Division
Recording / Official Records
Declaration of Domicile

Frequently Asked Questions

Juvenile FAQ's

What is the Department of Juvenile Justice's phone number?
(863) 471-5300

How do I get my child out of detention?
Talk to your child's Department of Juvenile Justice counselor or contact an attorney.

Is my juvenile record confidential?
Juvenile records are confidential.

How do I go about getting my children back?
Contact the Department of Children & Families at (863) 385-4502 or see an attorney.

How do I go about becoming a Teen Court Member?
Contact the Clerk's Juvenile Department at (863) 402-6605 or come in and pick up an application - 430 S. Commerce Ave, Room 5 Courthouse Basement, Sebring, FL 33870.